Kalibr8 Introduces FinOps as a Service Enablement Offering
Author: Kalibr8 Marketing
Press Release
Date: May 11, 2023

Company raises the bar on cloud optimization solutions by offering distributors, marketplaces and MSPs a powerful new tool

Dublin, Ireland; May 11, 2023— Kalibr8™ today introduced a new offering for businesses who bring cloud services to market, whether as distributors, B2B cloud marketplaces, or managed service providers.

Optimizing cloud services and expenditures has become a point of emphasis across the IT infrastructure industry, and across all industries as cloud waste rises to new heights. According to a recent survey, asking how much of their cloud expenditure is being used efficiently, the average estimate was 68 percent, leaving 32 percent wasted, up from 30 percent in years prior.

FinOps, which is simply a combination of the terms finance and DevOps, is a framework for managing Opex across an organization, often in conjunction with the cloud and cloud computing. FinOps goes beyond the goal of simply saving money and strives to drive revenue by helping cross-discipline teams collaborate to make the best decisions regarding performance, quality, and cost in technology investment and execution decisions, mainly surrounding cloud decisions and usage.

“FinOps bases its framework on making the best investment decisions, not just the lowest cost decisions,” said Ben McGahon, Founder and CEO of Kalibr8. “Solid FinOps frameworks are based on data-driven collaboration across engineering, finance, business, and technology teams within the same organization achieve business value and maintain financial accountability. Kalibr8’s cloud optimization platform is an ideal tool for those responsible for ensuring as little waste as possible, especially as more applications and services are moving into the cloud.”

FinOps practices required full cloud spend visibility to support decision making which can lead to significant levels of savings, while also ensuring all departments within a business have the cloud computing, storage, applications, and services essential to business success.

FinOps can be a key aspect that helps MSPs differentiate themselves from their competitors, and with Kalibr8’s proven platform, those MSPs enhance their ability to better serve their existing customers, while attracting new customers with a powerful value proposition: get more for less.

Our platform offers MSPs an automated cloud optimization & cost management platform with an intuitive and efficient ‘single pane of glass’ view into all aspects that impact getting the most value for the least cost,” McGahon emphasized.

About Kalibr8

Kalibr8 cloud optimization SaaS delivers automated and easy-to-use cloud-cost solutions to organizations through Managed Service Providers and Distributors. Kalibr8’s automated cloud optimization capabilities allow MSPs to manage their customer’s cloud resources easily. No coding, No scripting, No hassle.

For more information, please visit https://kalibr8.io and follow us on LinkedIn.

Media Contact for Kalibr8

Cynthia Artin

Artin Arts for Kalibr8 cynthia@artinarts.com

Other Articles

Kalibr8 Ushers in a New Era of Cloud Management with Singularity for Azure

Kalibr8 Ushers in a New Era of Cloud Management with Singularity for Azure

In the rapidly evolving cloud computing market, effective management has become an ever-present problem for companies competing across myriad industries. For MSPs, this problem is further exacerbated as expectancy from these organizations only increases alongside the incorporation of more devices, tools, and systems that create excessively intricate infrastructures.

read more
Tackling Runaway Spend in the Cloud: Kalibr8 Introduces Singularity for Azure

Tackling Runaway Spend in the Cloud: Kalibr8 Introduces Singularity for Azure

The omnipresent coverage of cloud computing technology has fostered a renewed vitality for organizations across myriad industries, providing critical development to infrastructure as complex challenges spur continued innovation. However, as cloud computing has become the backbone for countless enterprises, it has simultaneously inspired an overreliance, accompanied by the looming issue of runaway cloud spending.

read more
Unleashing Cloud Efficiency: Introducing Singularity by Kalibr8

Unleashing Cloud Efficiency: Introducing Singularity by Kalibr8

The modern-day managed service provider (MSP) has evolved from humble beginnings as hardware and software vendors to full-blown IT experts tasked with a variety of technical responsibilities by their clients. Of their new responsibilities, cloud management and optimization are among the most prominent duties businesses are prioritizing, as MSPs nowadays are counted on by enterprises to conquer inefficient cloud use and spending, better known as cloud waste.

read more